C-MAP Reveal Coastal - Canada North and East, Map Card for Marine GPS Navigation
Previous Products：C-MAP Reveal Coastal - British Columbia and Puget Sound, Map Card for Marine GPS Navigation
Next Products：C-MAP Reveal Coastal - Gulf of Mexico and The Bahamas, Map Card for Marine GPS Navigation
- SHADED RELIEF: Bring the world around you to life, with 3D rendered land and underwater elevation – including areas of Ultra-High-Res Bathymetric imagery – a game-changer for anglers and divers.
- FULL-FEATURED VECTOR CHARTS: Making navigation easy by giving you accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail derived from official Hydrographic Office information.
- HIGH-RES BATHY: Helps you identify shallow areas, drop-offs, ledges, holes or humps. Now includes compiled and quality-controlled Genesis detail as part of singular HRB layer.
- CUSTOM DEPTH SHADING: Set a clear safety depth, maintain a paper-like view or create your own custom shading.
- DYNAMIC RASTER CHARTS: Providing the traditional chart look and feel, coupled with easy access to all objects on the chart.
Cruising, fishing or sailing, C-MAP REVEAL Coastal charts offer the very best of C-MAP. With Shaded Relief, including game-changing Reveal Seafloor Imagery, Aerial Photography, Satellite Overlay and Dynamic Raster Chart presentation added to the core C-MAP features found in DISCOVER – full-featured Vector Charts, with Custom Depth Shading, Tides & Currents and subscription-free Easy Routing. It also includes the very best of C-MAP High-Res Bathy, including integrated Genesis data. Purchase includes a full 12 months of free online updates. Compatible with Lowrance, Simrad & B&G Chartplotters.
- Shaded Relief – 3D rendered land and underwater elevation – including areas of Ultra-High-Res Bathymetric imagery.
- Full-Featured Vector Charts – up-to-date vector chart detail derived from official Hydrographic Office information.
- High-Res Bathy – helps you identify shallow areas, drop-offs, ledges, holes or humps.
- Custom Depth Shading – set a clear safety depth, maintain a paper-like view or create your own custom shading.
- Dynamic Raster Charts – providing the traditional chart look and feel.
- Easy Routing – plot the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and your personalized vessel information.
- Aerial Photography – a collection of thousands of photos of marinas, harbors, inlets.
- Satellite Overlay – satellite imagery gives information about the surroundings when you find yourself in an unfamiliar place.
- Tides & Currents – shows projections of water level and direction of tides.
- Detailed Marina Port Plans – Precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas and other valuable navigation information.
- Harbor & Approach Details – Approach any harbor and inlet with confidence.
- Online Updates – keep your chart up to date, with 12 months’ free online updates.