JOJOY LUX Brake Caliper Press Tool, 360 Degree Swing Ratchet Expander Wrench Car Wheel Piston Spreader with Extra 2PCS Large Plates for Single Twin Quad Sextuplet Piston Disc Brake Caliper
Previous Products：APS Drop Steps Running Boards Rocker Slider Compatible with Jeep Gladiator 2020-2022 Crew Cab
Next Products：Rydonair Antenna Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK JKU JL JLU Rubicon Sahara (2007-2021) | 13 inches Flexible Rubber Antenna Replacement | Designed for Optimized FM/AM Reception
HOW TO CHECK IF YOU NEED THIS TOOL OR NOT?
1. You will do some brake jobs.
2. Your disc brake system has twin, quad and sextuplet pistons fixed calipers, or single and twin pistons floating calipers.
3. Your caliper pistons do not require being turned when pressing them back.
4. The spreader can expand from 1-1/2" to 2-1/2" for 2PCS small spreader plates, and 2" to 3" when adding 2PCS big spreader plates. If your caliper is wider, you can use old pads to lay across and then use this to push pistons back in.
5. You want to save your time and effort, and protect your piston from a block of wood or a C clamp.
LABORSAVING RATCHET DESIGN
360 degree swing ratchet designed spreader, it is easy to get into place and use from any direction.
SUPERIOR SPREADING PLATES
Four 1/8" thick spreading plates keep parallel, make sure to spread the force on the caliper piston evenly, in case of caliper damage or pistons dislocation. Two small spreading plates used for twin and quad pistons fixed calipers, or single and twin pistons floating calipers. And two big ones for some sextuplet pistons fixed calipers.
HANDY LEVER HANDLE
Red cushion lever handle, skid resistance and feel good, will not hurt your hand while using.
CONVENIENT REVERSING SWITCH
There is a small positive and negative regulation switch on the ratchet, you can flip it to realize the conversion of expand and retract spreading plates.
1. Please wear gloves and goggles when use.
2. The brake caliper press tool should be used by professional or under the guidance of a professional.
3. Always refer to equipment manufacturer's operation instruction.
4. Because of ratcheting mechanism, both spreading plates need pressure to catch the ratchet, to move the plates together / apart.
5. This brake caliper press tool suits for disc brake, not for drum brake./b>